01 December, 2006

My Brother's Keeper

For the past few weeks my laptop has been acting up. Actually, it was more like demon possession because it would not just go ahead and crash! It just kept taunting me like the picture to your left. I lost all my personal settings including my coveted e-mail address book. That is hard to take...like losing your briefcase, Blackberry, Franklin Planner and Palm Pilot at the same time.

Since I have several projects due in mid-December, this was going to be a problem. How can I send it in for repairs now?

Enter a wonderful Christian man by the name of Brandon of the blog, Simply-Christian , that I met on several Christian blogs a while back. He brought me a cup of cool water to drink, metaphorically speaking. After following his very detailed instructions, my computer was not only restored but restored to it's original settings with the information intact!

May God Bless you, Brandon. You will never know how much you helped me at a critical time.

Anyway, this is what I imagined was going on inside my computer during those dark days.

Mark 9:40-42

For the one who is not against us is for us. For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.

No comments: