20 July, 2006

Train Them Up

I just found a treasure by accident. I was researching a catechism for my young child and came across this one published in 1864 by the Sunday School and Publication Board of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.

Click on the link below then scroll down past the picture for the content of the catechism. I copied it to a word document and printed it out. There is no copyright on the catechism however, I am obliged to include this statement from the U of C site:

© This work is the property of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It may be used freely by individuals for research, teaching and personal use as long as this statement of availability is included in the text.


Here is a link to the University of North Carolina archives
http://docsouth.unc.edu/imls/catechism/catechism.html

No comments: